Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New passing score for Step 2 CK is 184 - meddoc28
Check it

At usmle website.
where is it, can't find it anywhere on their site??
wow! Thanks for your information. The new passing score will affect on person who want to pass the exam with passing score (fail/pass) and person who want to get the score >80 (79/80). For the other group who want to get >85 or >90, it does not matter if the score change a little bit. Do you know how many points can we increase after 01 month of hard studying?
ben, dont hate them....................
your prep is very good, you dont need to think about passing score at all, you will hit 99, no doubt,
moreover, does 182 and 184 make a big difference, i dont think so.
may be we need to correct couple more Qs to pass, not a big deal for you ben.
GL
i can't find it on the web site either
I also hate them but what can we do? Can we increase 10 points after 01 month? Anyone has experience? How many points of NBME can we improve after 01 month? Please share with me your experience. Thanks a lot.
I don't know hope08 but I don't think this new score will have such a great impact on how you should study from now on, they didn't rise it that much. Keep on studying the way you were.
BLLLAAASSSTTT THEM!!!
Man, I knew it. Wish I had taken exam earlier but .... wat can v do? Study more Ah!!!!
thx tripple for the encouraging words, this happens to me before every exam I guess i should be used to it by now.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »