Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am done Guys! - drmaxdias
There was a question where distinction b/w Flail Chest, and Ruptured Bronchus was to be made. The key I think was crepitus, and air in the tissues, mentioned in the question stem. Although paradoxical breathing was also mentioned, it rules more in favour of Ruptured Bronchus. Right brother darkhorse?
A question about phobias in which we can zero in on two options; CBT v. Dialectical Behavioral Therapy; I picked the former one.
Well done maxdias, finishing a block in 40-45 min. is sign of preparedness......

All I can say is you did the hard work and now its time for some fun, go enjoy yourself and you will be writing your 99 experience in 3 weeks.

My predicted scores for you...only 99 ( 263 )

Good luck...
ruptured bronchus....subcut empysema
Great job, no enjoy your life! Smile
Dearest like2learn, and floridaguy

Thank you indeed for the responses; God shall decide what I deserve. I have simply done what I could do. I believe in Him.

Thanks brother darkhorse! One another question was about pain when the person lies on his right side; and options included Paget's, and Trochanteric bursitis amongst others. These were the two reasonable ones to be picked. Kindly guide on this as well Sir!
probably troch bursitis....patient avoids the inflammed side
I think this one must be Trochanteric Bursitis; that is what I picked.

another weird one was a teenage boy with a medial femoral condyle swelling, and groin LNs. They had asked about first step in management; options included X-ray of the joint; MRI; LN FNA amongst others. Can you picture this?
One question where a guy marries a Hep C positive person, and uses condoms consistently; they had asked about what else can he do to save himself from the disease (relevant ones were nothing else v. hepatitis B vaccine). I picked the former. Kindly discuss this one as well Sir! I am not sure of this one.
wishing you a great score dr max
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »