Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Difference between ERAS and NRMP - zhhaohk
For the 2008 match, we should use ERAS or NRMP, or both? Which better? Please clear my confusion.
Thanks in advance!
hey buddy,
You need both ERAS and NRMP....ERAS is how u will upload all ur documents to ecfmg,and later apply to hospitals....NRMP is needed to take part in the MATCH 2008..

tk care..
j
Hi, med2004
Thanks reply. Now I am uploading my document and choosing the program in ERAS. I still did not use the NRMP. Can you give me some advice on when and how I should use the NRMP? Thanks in advance.
Deadline for registration with NRMP is Dec.1. Just do it by then to avoid paying extra money.

With NRMP, you can participate in the Match. You will submit your ROL there by the due day which I believe is in Feb. You will also get the match result there on match day.
Hi, Friends,
Thanks for clearing thoughts. Deeply appreciate it! Good luck for your match!
when can I apply for nrmp? I cannot access it right now
This thread is from 2007 ..... hmmmmmm
Anyway, here's the 2013 timeline : http://www.nrmp.org/res_match/yearly.html
Plz guys how can i search for the program that i need to apply to ????
LOOKING FOR A RESEARCH POSITION OR CLINICAL ROTATION IN THE U.S. TO IMPROVE CV FOR THE MATCH?

If you are looking for a research position or a clinical rotation in the U.S. to improve your CV for the Match, we can help. Most of the positions we arrange for are at well-known universities. Please provide some details about your credentials, and your specialty and location of interest, and contact us at BetterCVinMatch2014. We can provide a list of references upon request.

Thank you!

P.S.
We appreciate all the emails that were sent to warn us about the lies spread about our group. Indeed, there is one person who is spreading lies and communicates with himself using multiple usernames to create a "mass effect." It is very weird that he can not provide not even one single proof. Otherwise, we do encourage everybody to read his posts and enjoy how he talks with himself using his multiple IDs, which is really very entertaining.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »