Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it really necessary 2 join kaplan classes?????/ -
raji - rajiprashant

Waitn for ur advice which 'll be really helpful for me.I m planning to give step 1 next year.
IMG

It varies from person to person. In Kaplan, just you have a regularity. If you can plan yourself, I don't think so that Kaplan is required. Remember, that Kaplan is not the end of world. At the same time, I do appreciate the Kaplan training. It is really good and helpful.
viji - preravi

Hi Raji,

I am also in the same situation. Did you get any good information about kaplan classes. If so, could you please send me a email. I am thinking of joining in next march for center preparation for step 1. Your information will be helpful to make a decision about joining the course.
Thanks in advance,
Viji.
mbp

KAPLAN is definately focused, end of story. these people know their stuff head to toes. If u consider yourself lazy, not disciplined, have plenty of time and money, don't hesitate and join them. If u don't have the money, then get your act together and work your ass on your own. I took the last option and passed with 80 (not impressive but real) i know most of the people who say they got 90+ are a bunch of liars. The exam is tough and deserves respect!
irfan

kaplan is very helpful for those students who cannot plan for themselves and are kaplan people really know what they are teaching us,they exactly know what is important for the exam but beaware of spoon feeding i.e. dont depend whole and solelly on kaplan for your steps,use your own mind along with the feed backs from kaplan if you taking it. i have heard people getting 90s after taking kaplan but at the same time a lot of students have failed in steps after taking kaplan, so it varies from person to person.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »