Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Notice, Please Read - residency4brian
Please be careful,never pay this fraud company a penny!!!!! They are FRAUD people living in ISRAEL!!!!! having fun with our hardworking money!!!!!!! BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!
residency4brian did you get your money back. i can feel the pain of loosing the money and hurt.
Not yet but I will.....
Please don't pay this FRAUD COMPANY for Postmatch...... THEY ARE FRAUD!!!!! Living in Israel and would never ever send your files to any program for scramble! BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!
They called me a couple of time to help out in scrambe as I had written to them. They did ot tell me how much money they would charge.

Your are much better off contacting hospitals directly. I suggest start keeping a record of all your communications back and forth and read into the legal stuff that you would have signed. Then draft a strong letter expalining your reason and send via rgistered post.

Good luck.
i hope u get ur money back dude
this is horrible news
Thank you.
They are not in USA, they are in Israel and I don't have their Israel address!!!!!
Please be careful, never ever pay them a penny!
Never pay this Fraud company a penny for Scramble!!!! They are Fraud!!!! Beware!
NEVER EVER PAY THEM FOR SCRAMBLE!!!!! THEY ARE FRAUD!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!
NEVER EVER PAY THEM FOR SCRAMBLE!!!!! THEY ARE FRAUD!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!
Please be careful! Don't pay this FRAUD Company a Penny! They are 100% Fraud!!!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »