Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Notice, Please Read - residency4brian
don't believe any of these people who claim to help you for a fee.. they are just preying on imgs that want to enter america at any cost
sorry to hear that...
they tried to got me too
but there is a solution
if you pay by credit card, file a dispute... with it, the bank will keep your money frozen (that means that FMG cannot use it) and at least with it you can fight back...

good luck

memo
I am very sorry about this. InshAllah you will get your money back.
I hope all IMG who are desperate to find a USCE (loke me) read this post. And I totally agree this should be on the first page.
This is the news, I was a client of fmgamerica I paid over 4,000 dollars and explained to them my situation released all my documents, to them and told them I could only stay in my state. They reviewed my documents said everything looked good and sent me to a cosmetic dermatologists private practice to work on lasers? I paid for a family practice externship. The doctor said somebody called and offered him a free employee in exchange for a character letter. I later found out I did not even qualify to apply for the state I had requested for.
Now I'm not a simple victim, I have been in contact with every law and legal agency and we are working very hard on our case, if you are also a victim and would like to be a part of this email us at fmgjustice.

This is a serious case, and yes fmgamerica is not in the US it is located in Israel, please send us an email stating how you paid them where you sent your check and copies of all emails back and forth. Also go to your bank and find out where your check was cashed.

Complain to your bank that this was a fraud money is generally insured. If you paid by credit card call your credit card company and demand your money back they will support you no matter how long ago.

Email us fmgjustice
Please be careful with FMG America! They are 500% FRAUD!!!!!!!!!
If you lost money to them also, please email me at residency4brian

DO NOT PAY THEM A PENNY!!!!! THEY ARE FRAUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!
bump
DO NOT PAY THEM PLEASE!!!!! THEY ARE FRAUD!!!!!!
Its to bad that there are places that rob FMG's out of money. I would never use any service for externship. You can easily search programs that will ofer externships/observerships
I was almost conned by a service americlerkship, they as well promise externships at Univ hopsitals and end up placing you in a private praxis.
theuniverse is right, all you have to do is search ads for employment and drop ur resumees at md's offices or even start as a volunteer at a hopsital and move up via contacts. Don't get scammed guys, what a shame.
FMG AMERICA = FRAUD!!!!!
BE CAREFUL!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »