Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Notice, Please Read - residency4brian
Be Careful!
Dear friend,
Thank you for your reply.
I called lots of programs but unfortunately they didn't provide Externship, even to get my observership, I was in the line for 8 months.
When I called FMF america and talked to them, they promised me to find me hospital externship which they didn't cause they are 100% fraud. I put this post here to warn the other FMG Docs.
Regards
Sad
If you live in the US, there is no organisation that will not give you your money back if you involve the press and the police. Contact the local press and police and find out how you can have these people arrested for theatening you and for fraud. I am just mad that they think they can take advantage of foreigners and then threaten them...a country that hates foreigners so much. You should focus 100% on getting your money back, $5000 is no joke and do not even try to go to that dirty place they sent you, it could affect the amount you get back, goodluck...
they are really fraud, i paid for their scramble service last year $1100, and they did nothing for me, they took all my documents and did nothing.

pls don't waste your important and hard earn time and money behind these thiefs.
Thank you for your emails.
call your credit card company, dispute the charge.
i dont have any experience to share but just hoping that you get back your money. 5 k is a lot.
I didn't go to the offices that they randomly provided to me and I try hard to get my money back. I worked hard for that money.
They are not even doctors, they use doctors name...they are fraud.
Don't pay even a penny to FMG America!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »