Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Notice, Please Read - residency4brian
Please email me, I will let you know.
Thanks
Be Careful! Never pay a penny to FMG America!
hi

for any such paid experience you should also enquire if they offer ACCME credits...
There are a number of programs offering such experience at nominal costs but they also
give ACCME credits.

Thank you very much.I am also thinking paying on online to get this extern or intern.
Ihope u will get ur money back.
what is ACCME credits...
Dear "dil77", I am so glad that you didn't pay them. They are FRAUD!!!!!
Be Careful, They are FRAUD!!
Did they refund your money or not? Do you have receipts and a contract?

Document everything. Send them a letter demanding a refund. Send the letter via certified mail return receipt requested. Keep all documents.

Did you use your credit card? Please tell me this was on your credit card. File a written dispute with the credit card ASAP. You will most likely get the money put back on your card, but you have to call your credit card and follow their instructions EXACTLY and in a TIMELY fashion.

If you did this transaction cash. File a lawsuit in small claims court. It is cheap and easy to file the lawsuit. Document ALL you expenses. You can sue for expenses relating to the case. Total up your mileage and office supplies and costs of certified letters. You have to document everything and have objective proof of the fraud.

You don't need a lawyer in small claims court. You can do it yourself. If you did this transaction over the internet. File the claim in your local small claims court. They will have to travel to your town to appear for the court date. They will NOT show up. You will win the case by default most likely. Or when they find out your are suing them they will give you the money back.

Also file a complaint with your State's Attorney General's office. Also file a complaint with the FTC and the better business bureau.

Come on people. You're going to be doctors. Start acting like it. Don't get on the web and start crying poor me. Show some ph-cking b@lls!!! I can't believe none of these numbnuts can give you proper advice. This money is as good as back in your bank account. Its just up to you to follow instructions in a timely fashion and get you $$$ back.

If you can't handle this simple task you are going to get eaten alive in American medicine. Have you ever tried to bill an insurance company for seeing a patient? Boy you guys are going to be in for a real shock.

America is for adults. Children need not apply.
Sorry about the poor grammar and spelling mistakes. I'm just so furious that you guys can't handle a simple matter like this without my help.

If you don't get your money back its your own fault. This is an EASY fix.
Dear "usapplicant",
Thank you so much for the info. I paid them with Cashier's check and I will follow your instruction.
I also filed with BBB and after reviewing the case, they referred me to another powerful organization.
The FMG America people are not located in the USA, they are in Israel, I did track their emails IP address, and those are all came from Israel. They are not even doctors and they are using doctor's name! 100% FRAUD!!!!
Thank you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »