Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Aug......Aug 23rd....few more days 2 go:) - genius123
pudendle nerve is responsible for the ejaculation in males through the rhythmic contraction of the bulbospongiosus and the ischeocavernous muscles ..pudendle nerve is s1,2,3
now alittle bit about the the anatomy stuff

pelvic diaphragm====>2 layers of fascia with 2 muscles in between these muscles r the coccygus and the levater ani which acts as a sling to the anal canal

below the pelvic diaphragm we have the perineum===>ischioanal fossa contains the fat fill area below the pelvic diaphragm and the around the anal canal.

the urogenital diaphragm===>also contains 2 layers of fascia and the skeletal muscle
iza ma efhemti al pelvic al alsawa,marah yemshelhalek,hadol al layers taba3 al pelvic lazem tehfazihon emshan etsiri dactora najha be almostakbal,eza ma efhemtihon,rahet aliki ya benet.
ana amma ensahek tehfazihon,alnasiha kanet be dahab ala ayam zaman,now saret be bahdaleh.
now what constitute the middle or muscular layer of the urogenital diaphragm ====>deep perineal pouch=====>external urethral sphincter,deep perinael muscle and bulbourethral gland which is only in males.

i think pudendel nerve is S 2,3 and 4?
or S 1,2,3?i will check it
S2,3,4 zkadhem
6yb abrahem de5lak lessa dell feeha 7efiz?ana 5ala9 ma dellll fya a7faz abadan
elly liz2 f bally lizi2 other wise ra7at 3laena....

regards.....
Hi all, my dear team, finally I was done!!!!!! Thanks all for you support and help! I would like to tell you more after a little break. GL!
hi elle...nice to hear that go and have rest

bowen disease ===>sc c in situ
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »