Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is a good review book for CK - bantyran
ok.. i'm in the middle and trying to peak at my study for step 2. now for step 1, first aid was amazing. For step 2ck now, i'm finding reviews on amazon that basically narrow my choice to first aid for step2ck or Crush Step 2 ... i'm not sure what is good. i know the reviews are that neither is amazing like how first aid was a godly book for step 1(which i think it is) ... but which should i get. i need to order it soon and revise it. ...

also, another question, is it recommended to revise first aid step 1 again for this exam too? i'm finding i'm forgettin everything i learned for step 1 (even though i took exam in june). i know they like to ask some things from step 1 type of material too. good idea? others do it?

thanx...
first aid is more comprehensive, but a little bit long, not like a review book some times, in some parts it's like another lecture notes.
crush is so short and summerized, it can be usefull for a rapid review of last week. it helps you organize your information.
if you want to read one book, go for first aid, if you have time for two books, try both of them.

I think you'd better refer to first aid 1 when needed, do not start it over but go back to it when necessary.
good luck
hmm... so u think first aid step 2 is better for sure than crush?? aiight. ill take a look at one. if i dont like it ill return and exchange for other
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »