Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
match -
linda

Hi
Did anybody matched from our group?.
Hi, Linda!

What kind of group is it? Can I join your group? What is your membership fee? Any benefits of joining your group? Do you have parties and informal meetings? Where is your group located? Please respond!!!!
alboorz

i want the membership too...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzz i die to be part of this group!!! i over heard about it in street and i cant wait anymore.....plezzzzzzzzzzzzz let me in!!!!!!
alboorz

linda i cant wait for your answer anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!pleezzzzzzzzzzz answer my Q!!!!!!!!!!!
Linda

Alboorz

Calm down, You are not ready for this group. I will put your name in wait list. Soon you will get your waiting list number and wait until you get your turn. How are your studies?. Work on that.
Hi, Linda!

Sorry to tell you that, but you didn't provide an answer to my question. Is it a Step 3 study group? If so, I am no longer interested in that, as I have already passed Step 3. As for your question, I signed a pre-match contract. However, I am very interested in participating in various informal meetings, lunches and parties, if you have any. I could provide FREE Step 3 consultations for those members of your group who are still preparing for Step 3. So where are you located? Please let me know!
linda

Hi
If you finish step3 why are wandering around usmleforum?. Your name on the wait list is canceled. good luck in your residency. Try to stick to medical journals not to this forum.
Hi, Linda!

Thank you. Good luck to you! Actually, I visit Step 3 forums from time to time, as there were some useful tips on them when I was preparing for the exam. Now, as I have passed Step 3, I want to pay back and help future examinees by answering their questions. My residency starts in July, and yes, I am trying to read some specialty books in the meantime. But I have a lot of time now, that's why I was so interested in parties and similar events. How about your match? Good luck again!
Martha Stewart - whitecollarcrimer@shawshank.prison

I matched at Shawshank. I was hoping for Alcatraz, but they prematched early.
Hi, Linda!

Congratulations to you, Martha! As far as I know, Alcatraz has lost its accreditation. But you are doing great! How long are you expected to be in residency training?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »