Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prematch accepted but can i still interview ? - sapna2004
Hi all,

I accepted prematch but can I still interview other places since its conditional on me passing my step 3.

Need help big time !!!
Which program?
Are u talking about St barnabas(IM), NY
if its conditional on passing step 3, why dont you try passing step 3 than interviewing in all places and spoiling others chances?
Its a program i NYC.
I dint get the pont too. If u have signed a prematch and have to pass the step 3 ,then y do u want to waste time and money travelling to different places for the ivs. Am I not getting something here!
Since I am not sure if I will pass step 3. Most of my friends have flunked it in 1st go. Hence I feel if they cancel my contract me having failed it, I might be able to give 2nd attempt by match to make it to the demands of other program.

Hope it makes sense !!! I guess I am worried about loosing pre-match offer if I fail step 3 and at the same time loosing chance to attend the interviews I have.

step3 is not difficult to pass, it is difficult to score high in step 3...u shud have confidence to pass that exam even with the added pressure.
attending interviews after signing a prematch sounds very risky, but u might still get away with it.
Consider you don't have a premacth until you pass step 3
If you're worried about not passing step 3 then why in heaven's name do you want to spend time traveling for different interviews instead of studying harder?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »