Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maimonides vs Methodist in Brooklyn - nycdoc777
Which hospital has a better status? Thanks
maimondes is million times better than methodist myfriend......it's rich, and has a grt history......first hospital to do open heart surgry. more fellowships..if u r referring to IM program..........methodist has one of the worst IM program in the US........the PD at methodist is simply crazy...their IMprogram goes unmatched most of the times,,,,and many of their residents quit.......
mitochondria, you are a great help as usual! Thanks!
i can tell u onething....if u can get a spot in maimonedes,,,,u r almost set........and try ur best to avoid methodist
nycdoc - care to share ur credentials. i am still waiting to hear from Mainonedes. thanks in advance and congrats on the interview
hey newdoc.......i i am also on hold for maimo.....i called their PC today. She said i am on hold.......and they will be sending more ivs and not all of their iv slots are filled.....so, if u havent got a rejection yet, it might b a good thing.....All the best.
that is great news mitochondria. man that is so refreshing to know that there are some iv slots still open. every where i call it is like we are full - ur app is good but sorry hope i can help. tired of such responses.

when did she say she will send in more calls Mito
Yes, mewdoc82...the PC said there is all January alvaliable...good luck!
that is good to know. just wondering why they are waiting to send the interview calls. also nycdoc if u dont mind can u please share ur credentials.

thanks again for ur responses guys.
mitochondria,
maimonides is a predominantly jew hospital? i think there seem to be a lot of heuristic jews there. will that be a problem for us IMGS?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »