Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right lower quadrant pain -
bill

A torsion need not produce a complex mass, can't a complex mass produce a torsion? a complex inflamed hemorrhagic cyst?... the fight of a sinkin man Smile)
TAC

That is ok bill, everyone seems to think I am a guy. :oP The question is , would a guy post as many emoticons as i do?? hahaha This is a girlie thing I guess.

So I am right?? this is grat news! LOL After being so stubborn I was here praying was right. LOL I have to learn how to be less stubborn I guess. I am a scorpio though so u guys can blame it on my zodiac sign! ;o)

Hope everyone learned from the discussion. :o) it was fun.

TAC
aditi

Okay so congrats TAc..U win..though I am still not convinced..may be I am also stubborn since i am also a scorpio!!Well,Will read abt the whole stuff later when i will come to that.may be it will make more sense!!
TAC

Aditi so u are scorpio too? When were you born (if u dont mind me asking)? I was born on november 10t 1981. :o)

That is ok that u are not convinced. LOL I will probably be able to substantiate my answer better once I study Ob/Gyn. :o) Then maybe I can make it clearer.

:o)

TAC
aditi

Also Bill can you explain why the uterus size is normal and h/o irregular menses?
aditi

I was born on 28th october 1972..pretty old as compared to you!!
TAC

Dont say that .... I am the baby one in the forum. LOL You are the rule, I am the exception. :o)
I have the mind of a 30-year-old though so maybe that is why I get along well with you guys. LOL
Hopefully we will celebrate our birthday this year with some great news and step 2 scores eh!!! :o) My fingers are crossed!

TAC
aditi

Hopefully yes!! Good luck with your preparation!! and Good night..its already 12-40 here!!
TAC

Where are u now?? It is 7:40 here in rio.

NIte nite and sweet dreams my friend! :o)

TAC
babu

i think
c
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »