Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right lower quadrant pain -
LDN

I would choose C too.
aditi

hey TAC,I am in france..you are still in medschool...means you will be finishing med school at 23..we have a coincidence here also..i also finished my graduation at 23!
TAC

Really aditi? That´s nice!
I didnt know u were in france... Most people in this forum are asian or south american so I thought you were in the same boat. :o) What made you want to go to the US fr residency?

See ya! :o)

TAC
aditi

well TAC! I am Asian(indian) but since my husband came to France for PhD,i accompanied him! finally we both will like to go to the US,so putting fight for USMLE's.
TAC

Ok I see :o) did you do residency in your country or in France? What area are u aiming for?

:o)

TAC
aditi

TAc i did postgraduation in pediatrics in my country..and would most likely go for peds only.
TAC

Hey aditi! The good thing about doing residency/postraduation before doing step 2 is that you have one less subject to worry about. LOL I mean, no need for you to study peds, so u can focus in the othr areas. Good for you! :o)

I think one has to be very strong in order to be a pediatrician. Despite the fact I love kids (cant wait to have my own!), seeing sick children breaks my heart. That is way too much for a soft mellow heart like mine. LOL

See ya!

TAC
aditi

U R absolutely right TAC,This I got to understand better when i had my own kid!!Seeing kids suffer is sooo traumatic in itself!!
But being a pediatrician doesn't lessen my study load :-(
because I seem to have forgotten all my peds..will need to spend some time there too..
I think we are unnecessarily lengthening this thread by our personal chat..better do it thru e-mail..say what?
apple

my answer is ectopic pregancy. complex mass plus fluid in the cul de sac equals ectopic pregancy. most of all, when i'm not too sure, I go for the most common disease entity.
TAC

yes aditi u are right LOL email me at thaisufrj if you want. :o)

TAC
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »