Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody from Albany writing Step 2 soon? -
Sanobar - jalees1

Hi,

I am preparing to write my step 2 in July or August 2004. Looking for somebody from Albany for discussions.

Good Luck!

jalees1
wendy - wendyw17_1999

Hey I'm not from Albany, instead answering your question, I want to ask you a question. I'm a fmg, and just took step 1 examination. I'm wondering how long does it take to prepare for step 2 since it looks kind of familiar.

Thanks.
sanobar - jalees1

hi,
i exactly can not say how long does it usually takes b/c it varies fm person 2 person & also depends upon ur previous knowledge & experience.
so good luck 4 ur test
PBV

Wendy, since you just took the step one, I recommend you that you try to take the step 2 as soon as you can because there are many questions in the exam related to basic sciences. Therefore if you perform good in the step one, I guarantee you that you can prepare the exam in two months or less (But if you have 100% dedication to the exam).
wendy

thank you very much PBV. Are you really sure that 3 months are enough? what material should I use in such a short time? First aid? I plan to buy kaplan notes and do q bank, and assume at least 6 months. thanks a lot for your reply.
PBV

I consider Kaplan notes plus your recent step one knowledge are enough for performing well in the exam, and of course, you have to do many questions before the exam because they help you to understand concepts that you didn´t pay much attention when you first read them. with respect to the time, that´s relative to amount of your available time during the day, because if you work, you´ll have to study for more time but if you dedicate completely to the exam to can do it in up to two months.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »