for pbv , sun

Hi i have 2 months left for step 2 i am done with reading of
medicine 80%
obgy all
peadiatrics 20%
i have 2 options
1. i can do usmleworld ,q bank and nms and kaplan highlights

2. or i can do usmleworld ,q bank and nms kaplan centreprep course

please suggest as to is it a wise decision to join kaplan at this point .i am in a fix please help me
thanks
PBV

My advice is that you should just study from the Kaplan notes. 2 months is a resonable amount of time for reviewing those notes. And of course you need to do a lot of questions using Qbank and Qbook.
sun

I cannot tell you what to do.
I can only say, if I were you, I would spend these two months on doing lots of questions, instead of taking any course.

If you want to finish usmleworld qbank, kaplan qbank and qbook, and nms review questions, two months are barely enough.

If you have time, you can go through the kaplan highlight notes (not necessary watch the all the vedios) once.

I always believe that the three keys for achieving good score are:

Questions!
Questions!
and Questions again.

Do lot of questions, intead of taking any course. For usmleworld and kaplan qbank, do twice at least. That is what I would use my last two months.
for pbv ,sun

hi pbv and sun thanks for your quick response , i am planning to do lots of questions as u guys suggested.

for sun
i understand that its difficult to do all these questions in 2 months but i will try to do and if possible i will try to postphone my test by 1 or 2 weeks but coz of some personal problems i cannot to do that.

pbv and sun
pbv all the best for a great score
sun u have aced the exam, great!!
thanks once again
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »