Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step3 study materials - shammb

send to me also

step3prep

Thank you
can you send them to me please
gudumbas
Hey blueee...Can you pls. send Step 3 stuff to my e-mail: jrknight07. Thank you mcuh and hoping for your favorable reply.
hi blueee.......can u send the material to me too i have my exam in feb, 2008.....thanks in advance.......my email address is updocnu
me too need the stuff
helpcsprep
thanks in advance
please send me too. I have also just started preparing for step 3. my email ID is

mdrotcod

Thousands thanks
hey....could u plz me too...thank you. my id is
85target
Hi Blueee, please send me step3 stuff too . My email address is nishaminhap
HI BLUEE, NICE NAME, CAN YOU EMAIL ME TOO PLEASE>>>>

amjr0731

THANKS A LOT!!!!

Hi...

I have all the videos and study materials you need for Step III. The newest edition books are also included in PDF format. I also include an entire disc of other stuff, like study questions from all the big online sites, as well as additional study materials. I ship priority mail with tracking, and I guarantee everything. I will also ship within 12 hours of payment. This is by far the most complete package for Step III. I just took it a few months ago, and this was more than enough for studying. The total cost is $100.00, payable to PayPal. If you have any questions, please email me and I will reply immediately. You can check my PayPal to see that I have been verified over 50 times (which means that no one has had a complained yet).

cjs_med

Chuck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »