Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks to God ,Wait is over:) - genius123
I got my results guys 240/99.

I am very happy.God is always there to give what u want, when u work hard and pray for it.

I am an old grad so my prep might come out to be little dift from fresh grads.
*My prep time=almost a year(which includes trip to back home)

*Materials=

~Pathology: Robbins and kaplan
~Physiology:Kaplan and pocket guyton
~Pharmacology:Lippincott and Kaplan
~Microbioligy:Made ridiculously simple
~Immunology:Javetz
~Behavioral:BRS
~Biostats:Kaplan
~Biochemistry and Genetics:Kaplan
~Neuroanatomy:BRS and High yield(BRS just for concepts mainly high yield)
~Gross anatomy and Embryology:High yield
~Cell and molecular biology=First70 pages of high yield very imp(I found it out just a month before exam ,got almost 10 qs from these 70 pages)

I did kaplan books almost four to five times and the other refernce books twice as medium Robbins (except environment and immunology chapters,didnt do those from there)and lippincott.At times got help from CMDT(only for CVS and Renal)

Made notes on kaplan for pharma nad patho and at the end just revised those kaplan books with notes on it.
First Aid=just read once ,didnt rely much on it

Kaplan q bank=67%
UsmleWorld=74%,tutor mode,subjectwise and actually got 86% in pathology most of the time ,but due to anatomy and embryology and genetics ended up cumulative 74%(thats the first time score)
Q book=42-45 out of 50

NBME1=610
NBME2=590
NBME3=620
NBME4=570

I worked really hard ,but dont be panic and everyone should be calm that has its own merits believe me.

I want to thank my family,for all that support .And THE FORUM .When I started my prep I didnt know of the forum and was aiming of high 80s or just to touch 90.But forum give me the boost,encouragement,motivation,so I WILL LIKE TO DEDICATE MY SCORE ABOVE 90 TO THIS FORUM.
Thanks to all Aug team Lucid,Pinky ,Biochem,Zkadhem,Pawan,Pin.My friends Okt3,Senility,Falcon1(who always encouraged me,thanks),bergkamp,target,aimhigh(thnx for posting qs),guest1,john2007 and kota(for all those nice words u said wishing me GL),my silent friends cavernous ,alpha(thnx for encouragements).Sorry if I forgot to mention any one.

GL guys if an old grad can do that u can do that as well.Plz make cocepts and dont just try to memorize without understanding.Be calm ,work hard sensibly and leave it to God Almighty.

GL to all of u.

congrats ,we all knew u wd get 99 anyways !!!
genius 123 thats good to hear that you crush this test! Enjoy!
wow!

congratulations
wonderful score...!! great one!!

great score...congratulations
thnx usmdtobe,bat21,elbamatitza(inspiration for most of us),joannitam,anita_1(congrats to u as wel,gr8 score)
I forgot to say,any qs ill be happy to answer.

congrats...

though im a silent forum member, we'll miss you here! love reading your posts
congrats....gr88 score.

GL for step2.
can u plz tell me which score is more imp,step 1 or step2?or both?i just passed and i am very concertned with the future...can u throw in some light pl.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »