Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks to God ,Wait is over:) - genius123
thanks genius. i haven't used something 'one' for physioligy. i was learning from the q & explanation. that might be my problem. the only one point i don't like KN is they dont have index at the end of the book..(just a tiny thing.) anyway,
i was waiting for your step1 to be done to get your advice:::Smilekidding.
Thank you for your time. Much, Much appreciate it.
hello genius....

sorry to be so late.........CONGRATS FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL SCORESmile....may god bless u in the coming exams also........

pinky
wow congratulationssssssssssssss
Well done ... congerats
how long did you study?
thnx pinky ,drcuba,mercedeh:I studied actually off and on and from July 2007 it was more like almost 6 hours and then gradually reach upto8.never longer than that if u really time it.

pinky have u done the first or couple of reads?yes we wil be making a team at ck forum ,motivation badly neededSmileGL
you are so helpful with everybody here,can you please tel me some guidance
I have completed UW,my exam one month from now,UW score is58%,did not do kap q bank,should I need to do kap q bank.thanks and god bless you.
please do answer me .You are one of those I believe.I cannot postpone my exam due to some reasons.And I need a good score.Helpppppp me please.Thank you so much.I am sending you email so please check it.
i sent ur mail ans cr8ive,i did the both banks,but u dont have much time left now should be better revising what u have already done.may be u can do the kap q book.GL
quite a bit uw4all,i will say almost 5qs in each block and some have even more.I did BRS and two mths before exam,zkadhem told me of conards 102 cases by kaplan(for ethics) ,i forgot to mention those cases are really good .I got highr performance in behavioral.
topics i got on my exam:
sleep
milestones
major dep
kublers stages
ptsd
schizophreniform
ethics
biostats,GL
hi genius you are so helping to everyone here.I planned my exam fro december but due to some urgent problem I had to postpone it.now my nbmescores are 560,550,560 and i did on line.now i have to start all over could not study for one month.and i am planning for first week of feb ,please guide me what to study now and how.I am fifnishd with uw.but feel like forgot everything and i am nowhere.please help.thank you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »