Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks to God ,Wait is over:) - genius123
yes infact i did so many pratice qs...like 8000 .nbme downloaded ,i was getting abt 35 to 40 range in each block...i thot i wd get in high 80s to low 90s atleast ,76 is very disappointing..but anyways the exam was no where close to my practice and i felt it was tough...it dint make me feel that doing these practice qs was worth it finally..exam was not easy...but i think i shd move on and feel happy that i am done with this one fr good.
great score...congratulations
lol, genius, and why am i not surprised?
well this was expected, i knew ur score was due sometime now. and i knew u would ace it. hearty congratulatios. and welcome to ck forum, really happy for you.
u wil pass with the grace of GodSmile

usmdtobe yes be happy whatever has happened u can undo it only working on rt way for step2,GL

bergkamp,dont get disappointed i told in my exam exp i wasnt happy with my performance.Although i get high performance in behavioral so that must not be the biostat.
Its just that I got really exhuasted and was very ANXIOUS,so everybody has to calm down and take it just as an exam ,thats why i said being calm down got its merit as wel.
But I am happy coz what if I got (God forbid) lower scores,everybody do hard work but how many acheive that,I like to c half glass full than half glass empty dearSmile

So just keep working ,i was little overprepared so may be keepng on rt track aslo imp and dont get too anxious.
GL and thnx for ur encouragement all the time.U were one of those who were lalways besides me,during my prep esp last few monthsSmile

u wil pass with the grace of GodSmile sorry that was for bat21Smile

thnx biochem2 for that faith,thnx hamraj.
Amazing score!!!! Congratulation..
It was a given...Ecfmg just put a stamp on it:-)

U've been an inspiration and a big help to a lot of us here.

Its time to celebrate and GL in your future!!
CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSS GENIUS,

It is a blessing day that you passed step1 with 99, wish you best luck in all steps of your life.
If the exam is all about hard work and clear concepts, I have no doubt that you will get 99.

usmdtobe, to be a MD in US is not easy but be happy that you passed step1 while others have to do it again, take as experience and you will do well in step2 IA, one of my friend passed step1 with 76, did step2 ck and cs twice and become a resident in family Med the same year, be positive and I am glad that you feel happy wish you best luck for you near future.
hi lumbarpuncture ,when is ur exam?thnx ,yes time to thank God and celebrateSmile
great score. its the time to celebrate !
congrats! good luck for next steps .i'm sure you will ace them too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »