Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks to God ,Wait is over:) - genius123
tx, okt3 and genius fr ur support
thnx muturn99,congrats on good score.
thx lacoperon.

and my friend okt3 ,thnx to u being part of team always that kept me motivated.and ur qs helped.GL with ur score,inshAllh soon wil hear another good scoresSmile
HEARTIEST CONGRATULATION FOR THE WONDERFUL genius

Thanks very much for compliment. You were always very helpful and a source of inspiration for me too.

BEST OF LUCK FOR UR OTHER EXAMS
woooo hooooo!!! Congrats genius!! this score is not a surprise at all... u worked hard, and got it!! goodluck for CK! drop me an email after your done celebrating Tongue
CONGRATULATION !!!!!

GREAT Score Genius...
Well I somehow had the idea that Inshallah u'l get in 240's...as i was sure that u r a 99..Smile
Mashallah..

Best of luck fr the rest of the steps..
Congrats again..SmileReally happy fr u..
I'm really happy for you!!!!!!
I just checked the forum now. I have a full time job, and cannot being involved in the forum all the time, but your hard work and contributing to the forum has been encouraging me.
Heartiest Conguratusation!!! (..and i will miss you in this forum..)
Hi,

Congratulations on such a great score. Can u please tell a good link for viewing pathology slides and specimens.

I am old graduate too with much other family issues. I aim to at least touch 90.

Thanks!
congratulations genious.. ur hard work got paid by ur result.. good luck for step 2..
Congratulations!!! Happy, Happy, Happy for you!!!
congratulation genius.
i think u deserved nothing less than this.
good work, keep it up.:-)

genius one Q - i am a bit slow in studying. i hear other people(feb-mar-april team) telling i am doing second reading, completed first reading etc....... and i am still in my first reading. this some times depresses me and i feel like god i am slow..........
u prepared for a year did u feel the same at any point of time?
when did u take ur examlike only after u felt confident of ur preparation or felt like oh... god its been a year since i am preparing and i should take the step 1 now?

u have worked very hard genius and i appreciate ur calm sincere behaviour.
i was not happy after u posted ur exam experiance and i am happy today to here '99' from u.
u r a inspiration (like lucidinterval) to other members of this forum.

God Bless U always.................
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »