Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks to God ,Wait is over:) - genius123
Congratulations genius,

Its a boost to know that Imgs as well as old graduates crush the exam. Im an oldie grad 2005 and IMG. Thank you from the inspiration and wish you all the best in Step 2.

mysam.
hi,salam n congrats on yur wonder ful success .iam also an old img frm 2001 batch n start studying but culdn't find the rt pace m doing dvds n reading kaplan molecular biology these days .i wanted to ask yu is kaplan sufficient fr steps coz its diff to expand the course coz yu tend to forget it since yu have mention so many other books fr references so i get scared so plz guide me how i shd study n how much time is sufficient n plus yur exact time period in which yu gave the exam iam asking all this coz iam a slow reader n also shd i start doing q after first reading plz reply to theses quetions thnks n god bless yu kamran
mlt: my email is geniusmle@yahoo.ca,for sure i wil try to help as much as i can.

thnx nab08 and for peaceofmind:for neuro I did High yield and found it helpful,same for gross,but truly for gross UL and LL are really good in high yield and i did skip some of the material as it is little extensive.But I got stars(asteriks) in both subjects.so that means these are good sources.
Regarding nbmes start doing it in the first week of feb,dont delay them towadrs end coz how can u improve ur weaker areas and wrong qs of nbme .
GL
thnx sam27,tmd,guest1(GL with ur scores),senility:how is ur ck prep senility.Have u started yet.Wil c u in ck forum inshAllah.

usmle0303:I did on line but not much difference except few qs and pattern.Make sure to do UW ,that was a gr8 help and revise wrong q of UW as wel.For beh I did BRS and found it helpful.But for biostat did first two chapters of Kaplan.GL
Thnx mysam.2005 is not an old gradSmiletwo yrs dont make u fall in that categorySmile
congratulations Genius,
Wish you all the best for the further steps too,
God bless..
congraulation, how many hours in day did you study
hey genius123 i was sure dat u will get 99 n happy to see ur score

best of luck for ck hope u will get 99 dere tooo coz u r 99er Smile

once again many congrats genius i have seen ur posts
Hi everyone in forum.
I just joined today.
genius123 congrats to you and am really impressed by reading all of correspondence in this team. your motivation, inspiration and guidance to others is outstanding. Really, it feels as a Big Brother is making sure that his young brothers take right decisions for steps.
I am an old IMG from 2002. Sad part is I two times failed my step 1 in 2003 and 2004. then I was really broken and could not carry it anymore. I was so frightened of these exams that I panic even loking at steps books.
But I did pharmaceutical and clinical research in medicine for 4-5 years here in US. I got 1 publication, 1 poster and 1 abstract. Now, I gathered power again and fully prepared to start step 1 again. infact, i have started 2 weeks back. I need support and motivation fron all you guys and your useful input with esteem advice.
I am doing full time job in clinical research and have a family too.
please advice.....what should be my strategy. Will my research will somehow mask-up my 2 failures. As, I am hearing that Step 1 score is the most important factor......and I failed it twice.........do I still have hope and chances or I lost the game already.
I need the motivation from this team.........to fulfill my dream of becoming a doctor.
Truly guys, I really got impressed by the forum writting and keeping each other up from going blue. Good luck to all of you and to genius123 for step2

Indian77
hey congratulations...
hey genius!! thankyou for ur help....i will keep in mind everything you said...
I wish you the very best for step 2!
have a great day!!
best regards,
---peaceofmind
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »