Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to genesismd - leodoc
DUDE , I never failed the test but b'cos of a stupid like u i wasted my 650 $ on Premier review Crap and wasted my time ...
everyone here trust me premier review is of no good ...
study kaplan step 2 ck and usmle world .... and plz plz dont listen to this guy genesismd .. he is crap too
I agree with you leodoc

genesismd should disappear from tis forum. He gives fake information about step 3 materials to get some money.
He will insult you leodoc, do not mind, he insulted lots of people in this forum with very dirty words.
Very True USMD .... We even dont know if genesismd is actually a doctor or a janitor at Premier Review ..... he must be someone in marketing ...CRAP
hey buddy how are you doing and how are things going? I know that you have been checking every five minutes salivating for my response Leo Doc.
And once again, thank you for the recognition.
Now numb nuts, did I SPECIFICALLY SAY THAT PREMIER WAS ENOUGH IN ITSELF TO PASS THE TEST LOOK BACK AND READDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
oh my God, I am not selling anything, you need to score SOMEWHERE between 55 - 65% of questions correctly to pass the test. Does one SINGLE SOURCE contain enough info to pass the test numb nuts???
NO OTHERWISE USMLE WOULD BE CHANGING THEIR TEST CONSTANTLY.
to be perfectly honest, Premier Review is the best source out there that covers material tested on USMLE Step 3. Is it enough to pass? Honestly who knows, I scored well, can I give a percentage of what material will be tested if you read this or that??
Notice everyone, it is continually these two knucklehead bozos wasting forum space here, Leo Doc and of course the infamous joker usmd.
I make money from premier review, that is why I AM SAYING CLEARLY HERE that it covers equal or less than 40% of the test, and that comprises FAR more than any other single source. The rest must be read from clinical knowledge, MKSAP 14, USMLE World, NMS, materials far too advanced for Leo Doc and usmd, failures that expect a single source to carry them through life.
The GREAT GENESISMD and HONKYTONKY ............both are same.....PREMIER REVIEWS'S LECTURER'S struggling for existence. Who will buy that rubbish who does not even have a handful of users? That rubbish is priced at 900 and these idiots have been working since 2010 to push that crap on innocent people
I don't think genensis md is advertising anything. I remember genesismd also told me good abt archur after i mentioned that i am studying archur. I have reviewed archur. And I loved archurs lectures.
I am not friend with genesis md...lol ...to be taking his/her side.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »