Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proteus Be Sensible - drpardha
and considerate to your fellow doctors here and if it is possible post all the questions with answers in blocks of 50 so that it makes life easy for all who are taking the exam soon.

With your mischief (no pun intended) so far I guess you owe them that much.

It would help you with the good karma too.....WHAT GOES AROUND COMES DOWN
very agree mate....i am going to leave now....have many things to deal and exam is close.....dont want to wast more time with such ppl!! yet i will be praying for him. arent we going to be a doctor someday!! GOD have mercy!
John I will tell u a joke first..I know time is short but little humor won't hurt

Long time ago there was an Indian President called Jail Singh who is from a rural back ground and could not speak English well. So he was causing much embarassment to the then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi in international circles.

So Mrs. Gandhi decides to send him to USA to learn English. So she sends him to the White House and requests Ronald Reagon to teach him English which Mr. Reagon happily obliges.

1 month...2 months...3 months...6 months passes

Mrs. Gandhi is worried and calls Mr. Reagon on hotline

Mrs Gandhi: Hello Mr. Reagon How is Our Jail Singh doing with learning English?

Mr. Reagon: (angrily shouts..) Woh saalaa kabhi sutregaa nahee ( That idiot will never change)

So, some people won't change....Why not I suggest one of us who has time cut paste all the Qs posted by him so far into a single post in blocks? I cant do it as I have MAC
I think proteus is posting answers to all today posted qs as soon as 3 people posted their options, please participate to the qs, instead of asking a bloc of 50.

God Bless All
Ok3: he is playing with us...many qs are still without answs and many are asking him to respond ..like the one u posted.
agree with drpardha ...i wish i had time....sorry i cant make it...working 10 hrs a day!..now i am taking few days vacation!will have to go back to work soon!sux!....but thanks for ur joke and suggestions!!!
did u check ur email john?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »