Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any helpful step 3 preparation course?? - welcome1
If any one knows about a good step 3 preparation course.
Please let me know.

Thanks
welcome1,
Hi, how are you doing? It seems you are frustrated with step 3. You do not need courses welcome 1. Do you mind telling me what are you studing rt. now? and where is the problem?
remember welcome1 that we all strugle and go through the hard time. I know you want to get done with USMLE and believe me you will, remember once everybody believed in me more than I believed in my self just because I was tired of studing and runing to do everything I had to do.
So where do you stand now? what is your plan and when are you planing to take the exam?
you have my email. you can email me.
GL.
Please check your e mail.

Thanks
Anyone has any experience with premier review.
Please let me know.

Thanks in advance
The Best rated USMLE TUTOR "BEST USMLE TUTOR" is offering Discounted pricing for a limited time and a FREE STEP 3 FIDR Session for everyone preparing for Step 3. Please schedule your Free FIDR (Focused Individualized Diagnostic and Remedial) Step 3 Session today to learn about the latest Step 3 Strategies and improve your Step 3 test taking Skills!

Please visit:

www.usmlestep3prep.com

or

www.onlinehealthexpert.org

to schedule your first Free FIDR Step 3 session...!
A to Z guide to get Residency-YOUR FORUM QUERY

SEE TOP RESULT

http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=how+img+got+us+residency+blogspot+april+2009

CONTENTS
a. Visa
b. Obama Care and 3000 new Residency Positions in 2013

1. Old grads
2.USMLE Course Ratings- THE TRUE ratings for ALL COURSES OUT THERE
---SPECIAL PROGRAMS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS;
---Good course options for working mothers TOO..
3.USCE-PAID PhysAsst Scholarships (e.g., even Physician /SurgAssts make $120K per year!) and Free UNIVERSITY Externships
4.ECFMG
5.Efficient residency search i.e., FULL LISTS of PGMS with NO YOG or SCORE or USCE needed!full LIST OF PROGRAMS THAT ARE NOT IN THE NRMP Match- I.E., all PremaTCHES!!!;OLD IMGS UPGRADE RESIDENCY APPLICATIONS THROUGH GOOD STEP 3 SCORE!;SPECIAL OPTIONS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS ONLY

AS OF 08 -20-2012 THERE ARE 8 IMMEDIATE PGY-1 POSITION ADVERTIZED IN NYC AREA- SEE APPENDIX "4"
6.LORs-Perfect Samples
7.Personal Statements- Perfect Samples
8.Salaries of MDs (e.g., even Physician /SurgAssts make $120K per year!)
9.Back-up Professional careers for unmatched
10.Back-up paid Clinical Positions in Practices for those with MD but not in residency
3 Current IMMEDIATE USCE PAID Positions in Physician Practices-NO US Residency Training NEEDED!

Guaranteed USMLE Success…I.E., no MORE NONSENSE!!!--THEY TEACH STEP 3 as well...
I was depressed after 1 month in PASSprogram (step 2CK) in 2011, and found that I had still failed. Luckily I found a another fellow Caribe that referred me to these guys BELOW…Expensive…but truly remarkable in their professionalism and outcomes driven IVY LEAGUE culture…(GREAT IF SUPPLEMENTED WITH uworld too!GOOD LUCK!!
Content

Statement

a. Overview
The only course (TWELVE thousand five hundred dollars per USMLE step—THIS IS A TWO THOUSAND DOLLAR DISCOUNT) that will provide a 100% CASH Refund through an ‘if you do not pass, YOU DO NOT PAY…’ legally authorized, escrow contracted-guarantee

b.Training Method/Infrastructure
Multimedia driven- online, with personalized instruction on a rigorous training schedule, that allows you to continue to work or train FULL—TIME and study from the comfort of your own home, ON YOUR OWN SCHEDULE!

c. Goal
The student must PASS, or we will not get paid ANYTHING..PLAIN, SIMPLE and NO-NONSENSE (UNLIKE PASSPROGRAM,AND Kaplan AND FALCON-JOKE reviews that keep your money and ask you to come back for more of the same nonsense!—After you have already failed!)

Qualifications

a.Academic Educational Training
Ivy- League trained MDs

b. Clinical Medical Training
Ivy League and other top US universities

c. Business Ratings
A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau

Course Sample Using a UNIQUELY ACTIVE and INTERACTIVE Standardized Case-Based Approach Adopted by the Student, Towards the Development of a Systematic, Basic Science-Driven Clinical Correlations-’Based Study and USMLE Review System:

We thus employ PROBLEM-BASED LEARNING (PBL), in which students reinforce and learn concepts by “fully working up,” from the medical case-symptom’s basic science foundations through to the clinically correlated presentations of that medical case, so as to focus on concepts essential to UNDERSTANDING the case. Unlike traditional teaching methods that use a faculty-driven one-sided MEMORIZATION-DRIVEN lecture format, PBL is student-centered and student-driven with mutually active participation through detailed CASE-PRESENTATION, with CRITICAL ANALYSIS by each student, with FURTHER “HANDS-ON” Instructor’s Critiques of the case, every step of the way…
Example

a.Background
Basic Science context for the Clinical problem presentation

b.Problem
Detailed statement and development of the clinical problem or case, using a 14-item standardized question set

c.Alternatives
Full case diagrammatic and multimedia driven, work-up derived from the above

d. Discussion
Learn by presenting your case and discussing all aspects of the presentation; this detailed approach that simulates the ‘residency –training experience in every respect

Supports

a.References
Context of interaction with students
Student’s rating the course's performance compared to other courses.
Constructive feedback provided to the student on a periodic basis, with the circumstances and the student’s response.
Additional statements about the course’s performance, potential, and nature of the Guaranteed Outcomes

Contact Information (
a.Phone
Our Information Line is available 24 hours at six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred extension eight three three seven six eight
Don't pay this incredible amount for passing Step 3. Simply schedule your FREE USMLE Step 3 FIDR Session to find out what your preparation has been missing and what are the Changes that you can make in order to succeed on Step 3 for FREE!

If you are pressed on time due to a busy residency schedule or have failed step 3 before and NEED a FULL Step 3 Online One-on-One Tutoring...please call ONLINE HEALTH EXPERT today!

Please use the online Schedular or contact form and I will get back to you!

Please visit:

or
www.usmlestep3prep.com

Thankfully,
Dr. Harish Malik
Private tutoring available:

Step 2 CK and Step 3.
Discuss high yield concepts and will clarify any concerns. Analysis and techniques to help answer the questions correctly.

http://thetutordoctors.weebly.com/standa...-prep.html
The Best rated USMLE tutor is Online Health Expert's BESTUSMLETUTOR. Please visit www.usmlestep3prep.com or www.onlinehealthexpert.org for a Free diagnostic and remedial Step 3 strategies session. If you are taking Step 3 first time and your plan is to do well on Step 3, you need my Free FIDR Step 3 Session. If you have previously failed Step 3, this can make all the difference in the world for you.

Please schedule your Free Step 3 Study Strategy and test taking Skills session with me today! The session includes CCS strategy and Study resources and includes a Free Diagnostic and Remedial Session and is available Online via Skype.

FIDR session is a 2 hour online session via Skype and is Free for anyone preparing for Step 3.

Thankfully,

ONLINE HEALTH EXPERT
BESTUSMLETUTOR
www.usmlestep3prep.com
Skype ID: drharishmalik

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »