Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
University of Florida, Jacksonville - giro23
Matched in IM (Categorical). Any IMGs matched there?
Congrats on matching. Can you please provide your credentials and other info #interviews. requirement for any visa?
95/95/pass, no. of IVs 7, J1 visa requirement. Did u also match there pamupriya?
Any indian medical graduates matching there?

Please also tell me what is the best course of action after getting matched?

Should I contact them first or wait for the university people to contact me?

wait for them to contact you
my advice to you is to send them an email that you did match with them and that your are looking forward to working with them. It doesn't hurt you anymore now doing . U got your spot. This way it does not seem that your are not excited to work with them or that it was not really your program of choice. i did send my program email and they told me that they are very, very happy that they matched me and looking forward to working with me. it's up to you but i kinda used common sense.
it is the same thing as when you apply for a job somewhere else other than residency and you get the job. i think you would call to tell them that you are happy to have obtained that particular job..so.....
Any Indian IMG who has matched in this program? Lets share our profiles !!!
giro.
I hope you know you are going to work with mostly spanish speaking doctors and americans.so think maybe MD,IMGs and not just indians
Yes booster u r right !!! So any IMG going to that university? Lets contact each other...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »