Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed.....Any Question welcome.. - ampicillin
congratulation

do you think ability in spoken english is very important ?any accent? ,,,
spoken english ability is important but not very important.......but if you can speak "normal english" which mean if your friends can understand ......thn patient will also. so dnt worry
thank you so much
another q please
I am preparing for step 1 I WILL TAKE IT TILL END OF JUNE .
I havent taken step 2
WHEN is last time to take my exam in order to apply for 2009?
after compeleting step 1 .....prepare for1 - 1.5 mths for CS than give CS. than u can apply for 2009 match comfortably.....
when is the last time that I CAN TAKE CS?
as such there is no last date....but if you have ecfmg certification at time of application ...there are more chances of having good nos of interview. If you are not certified b MATCH date...you will be withdrawan from match process even if you have lots of interview.

Practically result before 31 december is good enough. but best is before application.
thank you so much
best wishes for you
u r w..thanx
i didn't use (PAM HUGS FOSS),so i ommitted some questions like sleep habit,GIT and GUT in the general questions,do u think this will affect my score?AM scared,i used POSSTFORD instead wc is past surg and med hx,occupation,sex and social hx,travel hx,family hx O&G hx,ROS and finally Drug and allergy,even though i had ROS in d code i used,i never remembered to review other system.i took my exam 24th of March
as long as you asked questions as u mentioned...it will not affect your score much....but sleeping habit , git and gut questions have good value.....Good luck for result....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »