Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed.....Any Question welcome.. - ampicillin
thanks
this exam is not to chk your perfection ....but to chk optimal level of you ability to work under highly stress environment with only 15 mins on hand...
you said that you did some mistakes!!could you please post then!! i forgot to wash my hand in one case...
tks and congrats!!
My mistakes are

1. I tell one lady pt that u feel depressed...even without asking her q about depression. ( i want to use word ""feel sad"" not depressed...she frowned her forehead and tell me doctor i am not depressed)

2. I was not able to finish CNS case...i ran out of time for closure and counseling.

3. WOrst mistake ever :
I did otoscope exam with out using disposable otoscope tip......I realized during otoscopic exam...i said sorry to patient and place new otoscope tip immediatly and did exam.

4. I had case of agitated mother having her baby in Eme ward with serious respi problem . I did all the stuffs standing and she was also standing. I must ask her to relax and sit and than do history taking....by d way this was my first case in exam and i was really anxious..

hope this help...not to do this
hey ampicillin whatever u said were of gr88888888888888888 help.... thanx...from where can we study these instruments and how to use them properly as i have never seen them....and for each case willl we get a seperate scrap paper...another thing is my exam is in pm...does that matter ...and i will be having a huge belly say a 7 month pregnany ...do u think that will make a difference...and about the apron.... i will be using my husband s apron... with his identification i heard they give some kindda badge to cover it .. is it true...

plzzzzzz reply
HI,,,Ampicillin can u tel me wht does HUGS,,FOSS LIQOR,,,etc stand 4,,,thanku
to ctscanmri

1> you will get one scrap paper for each case.
2> Go to some local hospital and talk with doctor .....if doc ready to help you...than good. I am not aware of other source.
3> Dnt worry about apron...but apron must be clean and white with full sleeve and at least mid thigh level.
4> If you have any label on apron....exam center person will apply ""white opaque sticker"" on it to cover it. Preferable thing is to cover before u reach exam center.

to farrah:

L - Location
I - Intensity
Q - Qualtity
O- Onset ,Duration, Progress
R - Radiaton

A - Associated S/s
A - Atten. Factor
A - Aggravate Factor

P - pAST hISTORY
A -Allergy (Medication and food)
M -medication (current / past / prescribed / over the counter)
H - Hopitalization over night , Surgery , Accident
U - GUT Complain
G -GIT complain
S -Sleep
F -Family H (Similar Complain / HT , DM etc)
O -OB and GYN
S - Sexual
S -Social

Hope this helps..

oh ok,,,thanku so much for ur instant reply,,,,all the very best 4 ur medical career,,may ALLAH(SWT),,,do all the best 4 u.
good luck
take care.
thanks a lot ampicillin....
HI ampicillin,
Congratulations!!!
you mentioned a standing mother in your encounter. could you please give a little more details about how you handled her? such as how to ask her to sit and relax, what counseling did you give her. thank you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »