Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed.....Any Question welcome.. - ampicillin
i am not sure about but my suggest

1. Tell her that now her child is in safe hands. //I want to ask you few q about your childs health. //Would you like to sit down and than we talk about you child condition.
thank you, ampicillin
by the way, do you think there are too many items in FA case checklist and too few items in UW case checklist. I mean the FA gives too many items in checklist, whereas UW gives too few.
Hi,

Congratulations! Thank you for your advices.
Where the cases similar to those in FA? How is UW for this exam? I am also concerned for neuro cases- I barely have time to start PE and actually never finish them. My exam is in less than two weeks.

Thank you very much
Hi ampicillin,
you are really great. For last 2 wks, I am practicing CS cases from FA. But the prob is that if I touch everything in their checklist of history and examination, most of the time I found no time for counselling. Can you please put some light on this how to solve?
to smile09 - 04/10/08 00:12

FA check list is good enough.....i know its really long but if you try to achieve 100% in practice....u will get only 80% in real exam...so try to get as much check as possible in practice....

to img379 - 04/10/08 00:38

cases are more likely FA....but u can never predict...u must focus on patient and have presence of mind....respond what std. patient want.....treat like real patient...good luck for exam

to neutrophil - 04/10/08 01:19

FA history is good . But examination che ck list is very very long....try to customises according to time limit...be sure to finish at least 10 cases in exam.... (from introduction -physical exam - counseling -closing) --> If possible skip some physical exam that is least necessary according to case...

HI ampicillin,
thank you so much for advice. I still have several questions. Can you help out?

1.How to exam for neck rigidity? I know how to do Kernig and Brudzinski's signs.
2. in a knee trauma patient, I did the medial and lateral collateral ligments tests. How to describe them in Patient note?
3. can we just write McMurray test +/- in patient note.
hi congrats dude,cn u tell me fm. whr i gt mneumonics if available.....
cn u tell me wt is dis PAM HUGS FOSS???
to smile09 - 04/10/08 13:55

1. cnt understand que

2. MCLigament - Intact , LCLigament - Intact

3. yes u can write.

to neelusani - 04/10/08 14:02

please find various mneumonics in same post on page 3 and 4

thanx
really appreciate!

My first question is: how can we check neck rigidity? I mean how we do the maneuver.
By the way, if MCLigament or LCLigament has been injured, how can we describe? (i am sorry for the stupid question). thank you very very very much.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »