Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lors -
melanoma - sirch16us

Hi there everyone! I'm new in this forum. I just finished my step 1 and 2. thank GOD i made it. I live in CA. My concern is that i want to know if i can register at ERAS even if i have not taken the CS exam. And how many letters of recommendation is required? also can anybody give me a list of IMG friendly hosp in CA and other regions as well preferab. in nevada, ny, chicago, arizona. lastly, can anyone give an idea on what part time job i could get while preparing for my last exam... goodluck to everyone in this forum.... tnx
sdeh

I know the answer for the first part of your question. Yes, you can apply to ERAS with your step 1 and step2 without taking the cs.
abbyb

number of LORs required is different for different programs,some requiring3,other 4.

u can apply for match without csa and numbers of interview u 'll get depends on your score in steps.

for hosp list go to freida site and send mails to get information about programs.......................good luck
shanker - ghimire_shanker

ya even i needed this to be cleared up.
so we can apply in the ERAS without the step 2 cs scores,but we wont be certified by ecfmg right?
inspite of this we still get called for interviews.....
can someone please explain to me how the process works,just took step 2 ck last week,have a score of 90 in step 1,taking step 2 cs in late aug......
melanoma - sirch16us

thanks for the reply....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »