Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tons of useful information check it out it's g - bdj
Ok so I was surfing and found this place. The information is good and I believe quite accurate, I assume is compiled by an IMG but done in a very responsible way. You can find guides to questions that I've been reading here over and over from visa issues, to whether MPHs are helpful, to the scam of FMG America to anything you can think of.

Tried to paste the link and the forum won't let me so here it is in a different format substitute:
(dot)=.
slash=/
(Smile=:

http(Smile(slash)(slash)fmgvisas(dot)blogspot(dot)com(slash)2007(slash)12(slash)abuse-some-j1-waiver-imgs-underpaid(dot)html
Check the links on the left hand side

So bookmark this place as it has invaluable information...no longer BDJ will need to consider writing a blog, there's somebody else who has already done it and keeps doing a superb job..some issues have been updated last friday!!!!

Best luck hope it's useful!
BDJ

hey bdj
thanks for posting
but somehow couldnt open

can u pls send me the link to sushant007

thanks a ton
People the link is NOT a direct one since the forum somehow detects it and doesn't let me paste it....
So please substitute what I have inside the (XXX) by what it is.
Again if it says (dot) then it means put a dot there; if it says (slash) put a forward slash (which is this symbol /) there. If you substitute them you will get the link!

Best
BDJ

drsteve I sent them to your address!
thanks bdj

i followed ur instructions and tried it.....but didnt open

waiting for ur email

later
Drsteve you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! Made a tiny mistake here it is again for everybodyelse!

http(Smile(slash)(slash)fmgvisas(dot)blogspot(dot)com(slash)2007(slash)12(slash)abuse-some-j-1-waiver-imgs-underpaid(dot)html

On the first one there is a hyphen missing between the j and the 1 Smile
Best!
BDJ
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »