Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visa and step 3 - sirsteve
when do you have to have the Step 3 results for a visa to be okay for the July start date residency?
i think 23 april shouldbe just fine. is any one having tough time convincig their programs to do h-1 lookin at the late results
april 23 will be ok for doing a h1b by premium procesing. but, if by chance we are unsuccessful, we wud have to do a j1 which takes 4-6 weeeks for processing. that will be very tight.
my result will be in second week of june......can i than apply for premium h1b process....or i should take j1...please guide me
premium processing takes ~2 weeks from the day of receipt.
yes my program is being difficult...they want me to start J1 visa work..& I am starting to collect my documents for J1 ..& send it immediately in the event we cant pass,neeraja is right 4-6 weeks is tight, hopefully we can make it!!!for H1,premium processing is good ...its less than 2 weeks sometimes..
how much is the fee for premium processing?
just for premium, it was extra $1,000, I think they did not change the rate.
thank you triple....one more q, why kaplan step 3 notes not that popular and people prefere step ck notes,im doing step 3 notes and i dont think they are bad, provided that you complement them with UW. right? what do you recommend my friend
i do not have step 3 note, friend, so I can not comment on that. but i heard that in their step 3 book, they discussed CCS, I am not sure.

If that is true, step 2 CK books are more about principles and practice, and that knowledge is more to apply to answer questions.

Please do nto rely on my opinion, because I just started my prep, and did not take step 3 yet.
I think the forum guru can make things clear for everybody.
but for me, I will reak CK notes and will read PR notes.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »