Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My notes: a small gift for you - triplehelix
Thanks TH. Good morning
You are welcome, guys.
I will be glad if you find it helpful for your preparation.
I will post the rest of the subjects when I complete taking notes, and obviously, it will take a while..

I am thinking to make notes from Harrison too, if I can, and If I do that, I will post the notes for you, but I do not promise anything now !
triplehelix ...

Good work .... keep it up...

These are really great ....
Bump!
bump.
BTW what is MKSAP stand for??
Thanks a ton, TH. You are amazing!!
If u don't mind telling, are u trying for match 2009 or did u match for 2008.
BOL if u are going to try this year and Congrats if u already did.

You are an amazing person. May God bless you
Hi TH,

Excellent work mashallah.

Ps I dont know if youve noticed in your first post the last entry no.126 is incomplete. and there is a gap there till 160.

126. Noninvasive positive-pressure ventilation should be started in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis whose forced vital capacity is............
Thanks triplehelix , these notes would be very useful for all of us.

ckjuly
I plan to apply for 2009 match, but not sure yet, I have some other issues that need to be resolved before I can apply...may be 2010 then, I dont know yet. Thanks for all the wishes, and I wish you all the best.

mysam
I will take care of the point that you mentioned once I return home, the file is in my home computer, thanks for checking this so meticulously...you are so smart !

I plan to keep this thread alive, because I will post my other notes slowly as soon as I am done with making notes. Thanks guys !

You guys are awesome !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »