Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
now im here - zkadhem
Salam alaykum and hello everyone in this forum some people may know me from previous forums like step 1 and 2 and some people are not.
I will start by congratulating all people who passed this step and get rid of usmle and forever.and I specially want to say to darkhorse Thank you very much brother for your step performance and your nice input in this forum and ck forum,although im not that good participant .

I will start my preparations although I'm not expecting to sit for the exam soon but i just want to start the jpurney of step 3 as I need to get some high score to be in a better situation for the next match.

I have swanson and i have kaplan stuff i will have alook on them and i will try to see other people experiences and after all I know I will set up my own plan and strategy for step 3

I will defenitly need the help of all good people here.
triplehelix will u pls accept me in the discussion of your questions and notes?that will be great help for me.

last but not the least..for every one who didn't pass it always there is a second chance and life is much more wider than just an exam.

regards for all.

zkadhem

welcome...
fasten your seat belt!!!

you have been admitted to the psych ward.....lol...
TH will be in shortly to give you an ECT.....
hi zkadhem, good to see you here. good to have company.
welcome, sister zkhadem
I will be nice to see you with us
you are always welcome to contribute to our discussion, and that will add more to our knowledge.
I think you also know cricoid by this time.
lol ouh thx alottttt im ready to go
Welcome zkadhem.....I am sue u will find ur way.....tx for appreciation.....If u need any help...drop me a line....tx for the book u gave me...GL!
HI zkadhem
just i have a question
are you from arabic country?

hi marian..
yes I'm arabic!!!
why?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »