Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A request to my friends, please consider it.. - triplehelix
This is only for them who write me e-mails !!!
Not for others !!

Since I always put my e-mail address in the forum, I receive e-mails from many people I do not know at all...I have no idea who they are !
Now, I do not have any problem with that, but these e-mails come with requests for many things....the problem is there. If it is just "hi. hello" e-mail I can reply without any second thought. But when it comes with some request, please introduce yourself in the mail, and preferably write your forum ID so that I know whom I am talking to...

I am not anonymous in the forum, I have disclosed everything about myself (and I know that is not wise and I took the risk !) except my name and social security number. I could disclose my name too, but problem is, if you google my name, it gives you all other information, including my phone number !!! So, I do not tell my name unless I know somebody very well and feel confident.

If you just send me e-mail for greeting purpose, its fine, I will reply immediately, but if your e-mail comes with any request, I need to know whom I am talkiing to, otherwise, I am sorry to say that I will not comply..

Thanks for your understanding.
I already told you that you are a mean person, you do not wanna help anybody. You just wanna attention that is why you put questions here.
what if I already know ur real name-hwhwhwhwhw-----I am going to get uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu--hwhwhwhwhw

send me a bocx of ROSgullas---and I wont bother u---
address-----

drxims psych ward----bed number 420. pt name 9211
guys, private masturbation is not a crime!
If you don't have anybody to bump with, then don't whack off in the public.
Just do it when nobody is around and the world would get better. Good luck! Smile
eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

TH kindly blok this message
lol, hyatt !!
So, I bought rosogolla for you
now where to send ?

I thought to lock this message immediately after I posted, but thought not to do that, because it gives us the opportunity to know how our professional colleagues express their ideas...we better know this from the forum, so that we can handle these situation better in our workplace.

Recently, I was "throughly and intensively" trained by few of my forum friends not to react to anything uncivilized..lol !! Let others express their opinion ! Its democracy, guys ! lol !!
Have fun here..
TH,

by golly, I think you've got it!
So, you are a good teacher, Bernie !
I'm more of an observer.... ck ur YM
th send the rasgullas to me...I would be very gratefulSmile
Th you are too good..keep it up. May be we can turn the forum into a better place.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »