Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a mentor for CCS software practice.. - triplehelix
Guys,
I have no idea about patient management.
I am not a klinisian (clinician) at all.
But since CCS comprises 25% of total score, I need to learn it..
I had a friend who was supposed to show me how it works, but he left the country for couple of months...I do not have patience to "click" on Shaher CD ...its too boring...

Is there a mentor available here, who really understands and knows how the software works and really know how to use it ?

If I find someone appropriate, the rest will be negotiated.
I just do not want to waste time by messing with this software which I do not really understand !

anybody ?
Gotcha!!!!!!!!

Ok, I can tell you where to find one.
Here's the address:

Mentor School Of Mental Medicine,
Mentor City, Ohio 00911

& There ask for Cricoid.

Good Luck.
asslamoaliko brother TH
I recommend to you to enroll in usmle123 is not expensive is about 100 $ for 3 months , it is very good because it explain to you after each step you did , it contains varity of cases which 80% coming in the exam , and also it gives you score after each caes you did
I have copy give me ur email so I can send to you to review but still you need to practice it because it is very simillar to the actual software of the exam
Hi guys plz is this comment about usmle123 true or one of the agents soliciting for business. plz help as i need to know in order not to waste my money on unnessasary purchases. thanks you. Has any one here used it and what is your view?
Hey Tripplehelix I understand a little bit and will be happy to share what I know...........
GL
bijpanahi
triplehelix,

Have you recieved my email?
triple helix even I am trying to figure out the intricacies of the software...how about discussing some cases here in the forum might be beneficial.
thanks everybody

savvy, i went to mentor school of mental medicine
they just saw me and gave two shots of ECT in the admission room, and I ran away...lol !!

dear rampo, thanks for your kind offer, I think I have that what you are talking about.
mirt, do you live in US ? I need to talk to explain what I need to understand.

aiissman, you are unbeatable...as always, you are always there to help people. I received your e-mail, I have that stuff...but I do not understand the "sequences' of how to use the software, what to do next, so, I need sort of proactical guidance on using this software, I wish hotobhaga is in US, I talked to him last week, and he is not coming until June...

pulsatile, I am not talking about discussion, what i need is to listen from somebody about how to use the software, what i do when ...these kind of stuff..

I am sure somebody really understands it, bdj is busy with her observership, cricoid moved to gym from her apartment...so let us see if I find a mentor who can tell me how to use this.

how about ray33 ? where are you ray ?
aiissman, can you e mail me? andrezinhorj
Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »