Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mirt.. - triplehelix
aaloo,
now you apologize to captainOFamerica for your shitty language !
she asked for it. read what was written.
th dont worry....i dont need apologisies from such people....lets ignore such people from now onwards....let barking dogs bark or in case of aaloo which means potato in hindi...let farting aaloos fart!
Hey guys I take all my questions back...........I am sorry to see that it created so much uproar here.............I apologize to everybody.................I am learning here and want to do that.........hence forth I will be a a silent observer and let the people who have expertise set the questions and explanations
mirt, lol !

What you are doing is great..
aaloo screwed things up by nonsense comment..

but we have a request to you.
If you post a question, we need a through explanation, not just an answer...that is more important for our learning process....

Scientific arguement (even uproad) is good for our learning purpose...at least tahts what I think...at least thats what I saw in science..

So, these are not anything personal, its academic discussion.
Mirt,

your qs are good...
you do not need to pull yourself out of te forum....
either give a good expalination or quote a refrence......that's all!
do participate....it's healthy!
Hey captainamerica,
There is something going between us. I called you bitch and you called me dog. What is the Plan Wink ?
If you know what aaloo means in Hindi, I am sure you know what a garam aaloo means. I mean hot potato? I am sure a hot potatao can sooth your *ss. Wanna try it?
If you ask for more, you will get more. You are a looser who think *ucking on TH will get you through. Probably not?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »