Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed step 1 - hemoptysis
I didnt make it...got a 71. This is my third attempt...this is all so difficult
Hemoptysis,

Im sorry to hear, I agree with your step 1 is really hard. I bearly passed. I dont even know what to advice you, if you still believe in yourself and your dream is true give it a fair fight again. Try to join a group discussion and work on your test taking skills and methods to control test day anxiety.
sorry to hear that..but mysam already gave good advice..take break..start doing it again..find out what went wrong..and ur weak areas and work again. That will definetely help. Believe in urself..good luck.
Well hemoptisis, who said this was gonna be an easy step?????, if you read all the comments everybody is stuggleing with the exams, specially the first step. Relax, I know is not easy, but don't give up!!!! I' will pray for you, trust God!!!
how many did you mark and how many you think you got wrong per block
thanks everyone!

I'll try to focus. i've gat cs tomorrow in Atlanta!
hemoptysis, how many did you mark per block and how many you think you got wrong per block?
good luck my frnd..
I failed for the second time..with 64. my email is sanscorpio19
Can we all get together and discuss. it will help a lot
i am sorry hemoptysis and cloverleaf, but never give up , jus prepare again. make sure you get more than 85% in nbme 's and try to take all of them online. and do lot of questions as everyone advises. DONT lose you hope. first take a break fr few days until you feel better, and then start fresh once again with full energy and motivation.
one of my neurology proff thought us. if you motivate yourself and study it has been proved that the content sticks to your memory better than jus reading. so motivate your self each and every day and give a new start. nothing is impossible .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »