Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Score 246/99 - ibn_sina
All thanks to God Almighty, i got my score yep its a 246 with 8 stars .. and guess what , all stars were in those subjects that i were worried about, at least the big 3 for me Behavioral Biochemistry and Genetics

i will post my resources and impression about the exam later today , now its praying and thanking God and party time

thank you ppl i ve been watching this forum for a long long long time and all my resources and things to focus on were made from ur contributions and comments
hey sina...congrats to u ..wish u all the very best in near future....ive been following ur thread and wished u guys would get ur dream score ..im sure u got urz...wat more can one ask for ...u make us all proud here ....ive my exam next month and im not able to analyse my status ....i would like to know , which NBMEs did u take and wat was ur score there ...do the form 5th and 6th correlate to ur actual scores if u took them ...could u advice a mock exam that could truely guide u better ...how about UW assesments ..
its a great score ...MASHALLAH..!!
good goin bro..keep it up Smile
im proud of you
congs.. great job.. u rocked step 1
thanks brothers
here is my full story with the usmle

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=319616
congratulations congratulations congratulations
thanks man . i apprciate ur help and wish u a better score even
ibn_sina

i'm ibn_elneel
did u know that?
ibn_sina

i'm ibn_elneel
did u know that? hahahhahh
lol no man so we are from the same country , i am so happy , how is it going there? if u need any help just let me know, but i guess u are the one that helps ppl not meee

for all other ppl to be on the same page with us ibn el neelmeans the son of the Nile river..EGYPT which i believe is the center of this globe ..egyptian and proud
thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »