Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
inactive ERAS application -
ina

can somebody explain me please what does it mean"application has been reviewed and is presently beeing inactive"
ref

i'm in the same boat. did you receive the message today? anyone knows the answer
skywalker

guys i got the same message and i just wrote back to the program asking what exactly they mean by it. will post up their answer as soon as i get it.
ina

i received this e-mail this morning.they did not even say fom which program it is
skywalker

guys i got their email back. its from brookdale new york. the message means that our applications are currently on hold. we havent been rejected. so just wait it out.
ina

thanks guys
applicant

This ,at times, involves some flaws in nrmp-so be sure to login nrmp and see if the application is active there.I got the same message from nrmp and it was because of some money problems-they had not received the money!
ina

I do not understand how this can be a problem with NRMP. i received this e- mail from program not from NRMP
cs

hello,i too got the same message from that programme today.when i called them few days before they said they come under h-1 cap,i need a visa,i guess that's the reason why i am on inactive state.hope this helps u guys.
nyc

I got the same message and i was about to post this question here on the forum.
Dear cs, i got a GC, yet i got this message...i guess that's not the reason to get this message.
Anyways, if it means we r on hold...not bad !!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »