Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To : DoctorDr - strongsoul
hey whats up?!!

Hope ur day goes well today!!

Just checking in on you...!!

Im about to start my day..hope its a good one!!

Best regards and let me know how your doing!!

Take care,

--Strongsoul
Hi strong soul, just starting to-----i am going to try to do at least 100 questions today and about 20 pages of reading, i'll keep checking back on this forum during my breaks to monitor our progress, happy studying!!
hey whats up!
i just did 2 blocks of questions...pharm is kicking my Butt! lol..seems there are so many odd drugs..anyway!

You can do 100 ques + reading...im sure you will get through it..

Now im onto goljan--reading + audio..i will check back in a few hrs..

Happy studying and have a great day..

Godspeed! lol!

--STrongsoul
I just did 1 block of questions, my weakness is phys....phys.....phys! I gotta ask you something, does your mind wander when you are doing questions, the last week when i read i am more focused but when i am doing questions or reviewing them my mind is focusing on other things. Well about to start my next questions blocks, i'll check back in a couple of hrs, later!!
Doctordr..

My mind has wandered like you wouldnt believe! The one thing i learned in this process of studying is that if we could conquer our mind, we could conquer the world(thats a true quote, from Sikh-Religious book btw)...but anyway i realized how true that is (for me , too)..

The thing is my mind it wanders more when i read(when im not interested!)..so therefore once in a while having videos of something i find hard is always helpful ..videos or audios..

As for doing questions..try to do questions in a timed mode..and u should just like prepare yourself and think even if its one block of 48 questions try to imagine its your exam day.....and just keep focus & let the time clock ticking in the background,let that be fuel for you NOT to LET YOUR MIND THINK OF anything ELSE!!

I hope that makes sense..

okay back to work for me too, will check back later...

Good luck on questions and remember they are also as a learning tool so dont get discouraged..do your best, learn the concepts and keep going...

Best regards & God bless you

--strongsoul
things really slowed down over here today!!
hope ur doing better!!

best regards!

--SS
long time no hear

dont forget pepsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
yesterday was a bunk day for me but today i started out great so far.....focused.....grasping concepts and catching up on what i missed yesterday, i wanna finish my readings by end of nxt week than solely questions until my exam coz. i think that reading is good but u really learn through questions....I hope!! anyways i'll check back on you throughout the day, i hope my momentum keeps going, later!
DoctordR,
i agree, same here..
i pray i can keep going today and do well!

have a great day..

As always..best regards ..

take care!!
--strongsoul
hiya strong soul, i got my target today, got my questions and readings done, now time to go home and relax, i made up for how lazy i was the last couple of days, anyways i'll talk to you tomorrow ciya and have a good weekend!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »