Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
img friendnly........ :) -
mini

Hi all, can anybody please tell me some IMG friendly hosp in the following areas.....
1)philadelphia
2)chicago
3)texas
4)ohio
5)any other
KINDLY LET ME KNOW......WOULD REALLY APPRECITATE IT!!
GL to all.
mini

please anybody out there.........can u pls advise me.......
bea

IMG friendly hospitals are mostly in New york. For pennsylvania: easton hosp,thomas jefferson, Saint luke's hosp,york hospital.
i am an IMg who applied to those in Pennsylvania with high 80 scores but got rejected from all of them , New york hospitals are IMG friendly( i Got 2 interviews there).
GL
mini

thnx for the info,bea!!!Smile hey do you know of any other places besides NY and Penn???
Ag

I think in Philadelphia, Graduate Hosp takes a lot of IMGS.
Where else? Chicago? I got interviews from Cook co, St. Joseph, and Michael Reese.
The way to find out is to go to the program website and see if they list past residents. If they don't look like American names, then they probably are taking some of us IMGs or look for the 'how to apply' section and see if they mention visas or requirements for IMGs. Of course, the unfilled programs listed on Scutwork is a good source too. In general though, most community hospitals fill with IMGs not American grads.
bea

New york definitely, our lady mercy has this on the web site: IMG are welcome...
New Jersey (englewood has almost 100% residents)
Michigan hospitals in detroit henry ford...
you can check www.csa-notes.com
There is some list with tables with % of IMG , may give you an idea.
GL
mini

thanks a bunch u guys!! that was really helpful!!!
anybody else out there with info, kindly let me know! Smile
@#****

pls do some hard work yourself.u cannot sit on your ass and expect us to do all the work.pls look into websites of the programs urself.ohhh!u think u can just sit there and wait for us to give u information.sorry,pls work urself.
mini

who do you think you are?? I have been looking!!!!!!!!
i wanted to know if others had any input as well!!!!!
so if you dont know the facts better to keep ur MOUTH SHUT!!!!
reena

hey min ,, where are u from , are u still applying and hopeful..
i am a IMG looking out for same ,c an u share the info with m e..

my ID is doc_reenasharma
thanks and GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »