Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those who don't have Residency Book!!! -
DHRUV - shah_dron

Hi guys I am back again I know people don't like to share their info and materials in this forum but I am just the opposite ha ha!!!

Anyway I have scanned all question and answers smaples from Iserson's getting in to Residency book which I have so if some one wants I can send them email with all pages around 50 pages scanned to prepare for common q&a for interviews
I hope this will help I will need just emails of those who wants to keep in touch with me and want this email I will add all yahoo emails in my messenger and hope to keep in touch with all of you!!!!

I have my UCONN interview tomorrow
wish me luck
Dhruv
shah_dron
IMGMATCH2005 - imgmatch2005

hi, DHRUV, thank you for your kindness. I'd like to have one.

Good luck!!
abbyb

u r great Dhruv,

no one else wants to share his/her
experience as if someone will take away his/her residency. most of the people do not share their information/knowledge they have ,which is really a bad stuff. everyone should share, whatever one have or get during the process of matching to help each other................gl
DHRUV - shah_dron

thanks abbyb if you give me email of urs I will send email with scanned book and will kepp in touch with you. I have also marked some of the points which I think most important for interviews in those pages.
Gl

to IMGMATCH2005
RIGHT NOW i an scanning rest of the pages I will email you within a few moments!!! Thanks and GL
ail - ailsacuan

will you like to share this information with me.thanks a lot
DepressedDoc - baigmd2005

Hi Dhruv,

Thanks so much for sharing your info and materials,
I am an IMG with 76/75 on step1 and 2,graduated in 2000.I moved here after getting married to a US citizen.
Do u have any lists of programs for Family practice, Im or pediatrics that dont have great score requirements and where I can apply and hope to get an interview?
Also can u also send me the scanned book.
I appreciate ur help.
Thank you so much.
Pls help.
aisha- araisha1900

i'd love to get a copy (i've been trying for the longest time at the library, but it's always out. well at this time of year what cam i expect!!!!!)
Thanks a ton.
pia

i'd love to get a copy ( floridemar2003 ) .
thanks a lot!
best of luck with your interview tomorrow !

abbyb - sing224b

thanx Dhruv............................gl
jaina va

dhruv,
you are the ideal man. person with strong thoughts

if you can kindly send me too
jinsuu
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »