Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Passed after Dr. Trishul Reddy workshop - clayakin
i had multiple attempts for step 2 cs.. i almost gave up until i met dr. reddy through a friend who took the workshop.. I promised I will post a positive message about his workshop to guide other students in the right direction.

ok here it goes.. this is what it takes to pass the exam..

1) DO NOT STUDY MULTIPLE BOOKS FOR STEP 2 CS

All you need is to know the differential diagnosis for each case and what questions you need to ask. If you have your step 2 CK knowledge thats more than enough.

2) DONT CONCENTERATE ON DIAGNOSIS

One thing i learned from the workshop was that diagnosis is not as important but how you approach the diagnosis is MOST important. If you can come up with 4 diagnosis for each symptom thats enough.

3) WHO CARES!

Dr. Reddy said "who cares about the questions or about the diagnosis.." ..although i found this advice strange in the beginning.. I followed his advice because i already failed twice and i thought i would take a risk.. many people who take this exam like me worry about coming to a diagnosis and thinking that this is most important thing in the exam... I did not worry so much about the diagnosis and concentrated more on how i delivered the questions and showed appropriate empathy to the SP's answers. Trust me.. this is most important.. and it worked..

4) SMILE SMILE SMILE!

In my country, we do not smile like in this country for everything, but i practiced and practiced in the mirror.. lol.. thanks to my family and it is very important for this exam.. to smile appropriately in the right place and in the right time.. i did not know this before the exam..

5) ACT! ACT! ACT!

I am quoting Dr. Reddy on this.. " The SP's are ACTORS for $10/hr, therefore become an ACTOR for $500/hr" This exam is about how good an actor you are without showing the sp you are acting.. thats the bottom line! You are not a doctor here.. you are an ACTOR first!

6) TRANSITIONS, SUMMERIZING and CONCLUSIONS!

If you got a hang of this.. you don't need even a workshop (sorry dr. reddy), but this is the truth, i was very bad at this.. and had no idea how to finish the case properly.. but after the workshop i got a hang of this.. and i was very good!

This is some of the things i learned in the workshop. It really helped me and I hope it helps you also.

~C.
Please give me workshop address and phone number. I am looking for this course.
I will give you the email address drtrishul
DO YOU HAVE PHONE NUMBER?
Don't trust Dr.Reddy.
I had reserved his course 3months ago.
I had reserved flight ticket and hotel in Orlando.
And he sent an email to me just a week ago that was saying "I have to come back to my country, so I won't be able to teach you."
What the hell.... My exam is 2weeks left.
I missed other good courses because of Dr.Reddy.
He's not reliable.
I thought he's a professional, but He isn't.
He's just a sales person.
He posted same advertisement just after reporting CS results to hook up someone who is desperate.
I saw same post like this before. It's ridiculous
I recommend you to attend any reliable, proved courses like Kaplan, C3NY...
Don't be siily guys....
POORREDDY SORRY TO HEAR THAT, PLZ PASS PHONE NUMBER OF WORKSHOP, I NEED HIS COURSE FOR JAN. 2009.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »