Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any student from Mexico? or latino America - pompe
where do you put the year of internship and the year of social service in the CV

Also during the medical school (3 and 4th year), we always did rotation ( Mexico medical schools precisely), so do we have to put the that as clerkship. If so where in the CV. I feel like my CV is incomplete.
Hi pompe,
I am not mexican but my schooll was some how similar (Cuba). I asked the saem question to some friends and:
-internship: nothing to do, is part of our medical school.
-year of social service is part of work experience, be smart and garnish it with social work and "helping-others comitment"
-You can enter all the rotation into the clerkship information. but you are going to need the exact information. I opted not to enter anything,
regards
Farraluke
Hey so what do you put as graduation date the date after your social service?
Hola fuiste a la escuela en Mexico?
Both intership and social service go in "experience" section. At least in my country, you get paid those 2 years, so it has to go there.
In Mexico you get your titulo after social service, so that date when you got your social service is your graduation date. The date you last attended school is the date that you finish social service.
So you do social service inside university campus? Is that what you mean?
what he means is that their social service in his country is as similar as in your country with the difference that they have to do it in orrder to get their degree...but is the same work..
Different system..
How smart my dear bird77, have you heard by any chance the term "irony"? I was just wondering...
thank you so mych all the very good soul of this forum. I was out due to personal issues and I just come back now.

So do we put graduation year after internship? Hypersexual or any mexican graduates.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »