Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I tried to submit my application - drjerry77
guys i tried to submit my completed application on eras but it says that I wont be able to do that befor sep1.
Now sep1 is a holiday so I suppose I will have to do it on sep2.Eras says that I wont be able to apply to programs before my application is certified.Do you think they will be able to process all the applications in 1/2 days???

plz respond....
????
hmmm.

good question.
its driving me nuts...
guys this concerns all.
some one with experience help..
relax..do it the date they allow u to do it!!...y u r in rush, nobody is able to make it for now
relax
on september 2 you apply not before what is so hard to understand about that!!!
It is called the internet.
After you click submit, they receive your application instantly... like e-mail.. a sever can get millions of messages in a minute. what more processing are you talking about? you submit your application it means you certify that the information is accurate.
Taking the risk of being called mean or rude, these are the kinds of questions I do not understand... but they only translate either too much stress or desperation. Relax drjerry77, you have done great and will do so in the future. If you are finished with everything, take a nice break to enjoy yourself before Sept 2nd. Good luck
just wanted a simple expliantion.I didnt need HISTRIONICS.
Any way thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »