Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USMLE Step 3 Triage - madforusmle
I just got a copy of a review book called USMLE Step 3 Triage and it blows away other books on the market. Its new and my cousin gave me the advanced copy her company got from the publisher. I used to be using first aid but found this this one is much, much better. It has actual recommendations from boards and is so much more complete (I took so many notes in first aid I thought what's the point?). Has anyone else seen this book? Its by a guy named Schwechten (never heard of him before). The whole things in color, too. and has some great pictures. Just thought I'd through that out there! Good luck!
anyone else
http://medinbytes.wordpress.com/usmle-step-3/
salam rehellohie, how to do to download these files? Thank you
put the links in browser and click ok
http://www.amazon.com/USMLE-Step-Triage-..._1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1220119702&sr=8-1
Is there a link for premier review notes somewhere....also one number 8 file is not working...if u could correct that pls..rehellohie
rehellohie. Thanks a lot. You are the great.

I had the good privillage of visiting one of the local medical book stores and found this book..usmle step 3 triage. Let me tell you..i was completely blown away. It follows guidelines set out by NBME examiners...so there is absolutely no extra info or any less info. From the few pages that i flipped through...it seemed that their diagnostic steps and treatment are very current. Now will this book stand the test of time?? wel that a question we all will find out in time. What I will be doing is definitely buying this book and i will read through my kaplan ste 2 notes and write up in this book...making sure i am not missing any info..after which i will be studying exclusively from usmle step 3 triage..and doing usmleworld qbank!
Good luck all
rehellohie
I could not download the link, all look inactive, Can you look it again !!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »