Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mt Sinai Mini Residency 2009 - flanker99
anyone from India trying for Mini-Residency at Mt Sinai Miami in IM during Feb/March 2009?? I dont think anybody would have got the spot confirmed yet because they put up the application form up on the website just this week ie 8th Sept. Just asking so that we can post a message when the spot gets confirmed.

btw till this year the fee was 500$, for next year its 750$. wonder what it will be next year??
i am trying to get it.dint apply yet,they told all the positions are filled up for this yr.will get from 2009 february only. did u send them application and ur credit card no? what if u cant go there at the time when they give u the date?i mean becos of visa issues from india?

i have to take cs yet..if i get visa in time.

i wud request u for ur mail id,dont visit this part of the forum often. thanks.
they have started accepting applications for program starting from feb 2009 onwards.they ut up the new schedule on 8th sept. i have sent all the reqd application material on wednesday the 10th . i have selected feb or march 2009. i know someone who applied in oct 2007 for surgery and he got the march 2008date. so i do think and hope that i have a chance for getting atleast march. if i dont get feb/march then i will have to try some where else. i have to retake 2cs and so i as hoping to get some form of usce b4 that.

my email is ripplefire
check ur mail pls.
hi, what is a mini residency? is it counted as part of residency?
well people. i got an Internal Medicine observership for march 2009 at Mt Sinai, Miami.
Mini Residency is just an fancy name. its just an Observership. well those who want to get it, send the application fast. i applied for feb/march and got the march and the IM slots for march got over this week itself. atleast thats what the CME co-ordinator told me.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »