Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is this a iv call - satkum
It has come to our attention that there was an error on the ERAS website whenyou applied. The University of Connecticut sponsors 2 categorical internalmedicine residency programs. 1) the University of Connecticut (New Britain),a Primary Care Internal Medicine Program (1400821499) and 2) the University ofConnecticut Internal Medicine Residency Program (1400831078). Please reviewyour application choices to ensure that you applied to the correct program. Please note you may apply to both programs. Thank you and we look forward tomeeting you this fall.

please help
is this a iv call or acknowledgement
thanks
It says apply again!...to both! it wont cost extra
i dont think so i got it too
This is an interview call. They are just trying to get you in without any complications later on. Congrats Smile
i got it too, wondering what is it? should i need to apply again...
They will never say look forward to meeting you. If it was just an acknowledgment, they would have mentioned something like " look forward to reviewing your application". Be positive.
I got this message too,what should we do now, any inputs appreciated
Now they cant give interviews to the entire football team. I am sorry. Wink
Now eras website shows that new britain program has only primary care internal medicine residency positions and the categorical track shown as 'inactive' so i think whoever had applied for categorical track at new britain got this message to review our application.

But now, what exactly they want us to do? To change it from categorical to primary care at new britain program?? Wouldn't that cost us extra money since we are changing the track?

Any input......
This is definitely and interview invitation.
"Looking forward to meeting you" says it all.
I would call them immediately to schedule.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »